Fuel Station Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship enable qualified candidates to leave and work in the US. Getting a job offer from a US Employer is one of the easiest ways to move to the country. As it stands a lot of foreigners are ready to Immigrate to the US once they get the opportunity.
Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are many distributors of petroleum products and related services searching for workers in the USA. Some of these Companies are willing to hire workers from outside the country. For more information about this job please read on.
An attendant at a gas station is who?
An employee at an automotive service station who sells petrol and other automotive items is known as a fuel station attendant. They do, however, provide services including refueling, cleaning, lubricating, and making small repairs to automobiles.
What Does an Attendant at a Gas Station Do?
Performing the duties of a fuel station attendant checks the fluid levels in cars, pumps gas, and cleans windshields. They stock shelves and coolers and keep the establishment generally tidy. working as a cashier.
Fuel Attendant Jobs in the USA at Gas Stations
A facility that sells fuel and engine lubricants for automobiles is referred to as a fueling station, also known as a petrol station (in the UK) or gas station (in the US).
Benefits of Fuel Station Jobs in the USA
Here are the benefits fuel Attendants enjoy
- Receive salary at the end of the day, or month
- Enjoy benefits from the company they work for, which may include Insurance benefits.
These are the benefits they enjoy
Fuel Station Attendant Jobs Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and Responsibilities of the fueling station attendant job are as follows;
- To fill customers’ vehicles with petrol or diesel to the requested level
- Give high-quality customer service in accordance with the company standards
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
- To receive payment for customer purchases and provide balance.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
- Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace liners
- Clean building floor by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming equipment.
- Clean fuel or oil spills from the parking area using absorbent material.
- Follow the uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
These are the job roles of a petroleum Attendant in a station.
Fuel Station Attendant Qualification Experience and Skills
Fuel station attendant jobs require the following;
- Working experience.
- Having experience in a similar role with an existing petrol service station will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills to ensure accurate billing
- Be able to understand and carry out instructions
- Be responsible and reliable
- Have the stamina to be on their feet throughout working hours
The above are Requirements for a petroleum station attendant job.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get For the USA Fuel Station Visa Sponsorship Job
Here is the type of visa that will allow you to do fuel Station jobs in the USA.
The US H-2B Visa
This US H2b visa is best for unskilled workers and you can use this visa to Immigrate to the USA as a fuel Attendant. However, this work visa is for temporary workers and is only available for those countries that have treaties with the united states. To begin the US visa application process, the Employer that wants to hire you will have to make a petition at the USCIS.
Where to Find Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are a lot of Fuel Station jobs in the United States, which you can find online. Online Job search is the best and easiest way to find the right fuel Station job in the USA. Just ensure you have a smartphone or computer with an internet connection.
How to Get a Fuel Station Job with Visa Sponsorship
If you have good experience and qualifications, it will be very easy for you to get a petroleum Attendant Job in the US. However, to get this job, follow the application steps below.
How to Apply for Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for fuel Station Jobs online do the following;
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/fuel-station-attendant-jobs
- Search for the job that best suit you and tap on it
- On the New screen, go through the job description
- Choose the Apply button and follow the guide.
The above are steps to apply for a fuel station attendant job in the USA. If you qualify for the job you will receive a job offer from the Employer.
Fuel Station Attendant Jobs Salary in USA
The average fuel Station Attendant’s salary in the United States is $23,601. Although the range typically falls between $19,301 and $29,401.
What is the Title of Someone Who Works at a Gas Station?
A gas station attendant or filling station attendant (also known as a gas jockey in the US and Canada) is a worker at a full-service filling station who performs services other than accepting payment
The Station Attendant: What is it?
In auto service centers, attendants are employed to sell fuel and other automotive items and provide services including refueling, cleaning, lubricating, and making small repairs to cars.
What Characteristics Should a Fuel Attendant Have?
In order to work as a gasoline attendant, you must:
Be kind and supportive.
When things are hectic, work fast and precisely.
understand and strictly abide by all health and safety regulations.
strong communication abilities
Collaborate as a team.
Perform useful chores like cleaning and inspecting equipment.
What Does an American Petrol Pump Station Attendant Get Paid?
The national average pay for a station attendant at a gas station in the US is $29,224.